Dear Sci Fi writers, please learn some Sci before you begin your Fi.
Case in point, the attached image is from the latest episode of Agents of SHIELD and shows what are supposed to be “Brain Cells”. Now, I’m no PhD but I’m pretty fucking sure those are erythrocytes (aka red blood cells), not neurons.
Most 15 year olds I know would recognise those. For a show that has multiple writers and millions in their budget I have to wonder how the hell something this stupid made it air.
How many people had to see this before its release? How did no-one realise the mistake?
- fanpersoning likes this
- jmm1233 answered: Head so empty of brain cells the reds are taking over
- theleagueofshhhadowss reblogged this from scienceofsarcasm
- theleagueofshhhadowss likes this
- weirdness-is-welcom likes this
- jkittycatblog likes this
- kellbelle0306 reblogged this from fishnetandfundip
- three-sixth likes this
- rascalparadyne likes this
- fishnetandfundip reblogged this from scienceofsarcasm and added:
- dohhhnuts likes this
- in-sanity-house reblogged this from scienceofsarcasm and added:
- in-sanity-house likes this
- scienceofsarcasm posted this